Breakfast is the first mile of the day, so it is very important to be healthy. So what could be better than sprouts? But if you do not like eating raw like sprouts, then you can eat it by filling it in paratha. Along with being tasty, it will also be full of the stomach and very healthy. You can enjoy this mixed sprouts paratha with curd, pickle, and butter. If you want, you can make it on the occasion of any family get together.
Ingredients of mixed sprouts paratha
- Mixed Sprouts Half Cup
- Curry leaves 8
- Garlic 8 buds
- Green Chili 5
- Onion 1 medium-sized
- Ginger half inch
- salt to taste
- A pinch of asafoetida
- Half a teaspoon of turmeric
- Garam Masala Powder one fourth teaspoon
- Wheat flour 1 cup
- Refined oil 4 teaspoons
- Water half cup
Method of making mixed sprouts paratha
- Step 1First of all, wash the sprouts thoroughly, remove the excess water from it and put it in the mixer and grind it finely with ginger, garlic, onion, green chili, and curry leaves.
- Step 2Now add flour, salt, asafoetida, half a teaspoon oil and turmeric in a bowl and then add a paste of sprouts to it and mix all the things well.
- Step 3Add water to this mixture of flour and knead a soft dough. When the dough is ready, keep it aside for a while. After some time, divide the dough into equal parts and make small balls.
- Step 4Now roll the paratha with the help of a rolling pin from these flour balls and then pour the rolled paratha on a hot pan and cook it on low flame. Apply light oil of the paratha on both sides and roast till it becomes golden and crisp.
- Step 5Make all the parathas in this way and serve it with curd and chutney.